Job Title: Project Manager
We are leading the gutter protection industry and we continue to grow with offices throughout the country. We have ambition and drive, and we are in constant development. For us, we strive to be the best and we want you to join in our success! We have the #1 rated gutter guard system in the nation year after year. From marketing to sales, installation, and service, we have the best team, right along with the best gutter protection system.
What do we offer:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits eligibility after 60 days of employment
- Endless opportunity for growth and advancement
- Monthly vehicle allowance
- Phone reimbursement monthly
- Salary (based on experience)
Our company is seeking a Project Manager to coordinate the onboarding of install sub-contractors and scheduling the installation of sold business with the use of our CRM.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule jobs with homeowners and subcontractors for installation
- Ensure jobs are installed daily
- Recruit subcontractors for staffing
Minimum Prior History:
- 3+ years of experience in construction, remodeling, and/or installation management
- Must have ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to interact with customers.
- Basic computer proficiency